Content Marketing Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type: Full-time
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing content ideas into informative write-ups for email, websites, social media channels, and any other online channels. This position will deal with both 1) client side content to publish engaging pieces that can attract clients and boost campaign & selling and 2) staff community content to educate them on the benefits of using Helpster to find work. The Content Marketing Manager has the opportunity to create enormous buzz around this revolutionary platform and potential to see their work create positive impact in the lives of millions.
- Work closely with the marketing team to brainstorm and strategize fresh content executions that will educate and engage readers
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Track content performance and conversion analytics across multiple channels and report key learnings, and continually refine process
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to develop content
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- An interest in digital marketing, inbound lead generation, and SEO content optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism or communications will be preferred
- Minimal 3 year experience in a similar role, preferably for a startup company
- Having handled Blogs, WordPress, Mailchimp & Social Media Channels would also be an advantage
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience