Job Category: Human Resources / Staffing
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience Required: At least 3 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Recruitment Manager plays a critical role at Helpster. You will oversee sourcing, screening, and onboarding a targeted pool of workers in the F&B/ Event/Logistics industries to meet the daily worker needs of our Clients. You will need to play an active role in setting procedures for the recruitment, screening, and management of this pool of workers. Managing a team of Recruiters, you must ensure that this pool of workers attends and performs each job to the best of their abilities.
- Source, screen, and onboard a targeted pool of workers to join our daily casual worker program. • Coordinate with Operations Team to match demand from Clients for Daily Workers
- Collaborate with Operations Team to identify and coordinate worker interviews, follow ups, reminders, shift info etc.
- Setting up effective SOP for the recruitment & on boarding process.
- Create a feasible recruitment strategy that suits various client needs/request
- Create a fun, and productive environment
- At least 3-5 years experience as HR Generalist/ Recruitment / Acquisition, ideally in a mass and/or blue-collar agency environment
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in related field – Management, Business Administration, Hospitality Management (Human Resource Management degree is a plus)
- Preferably has work experience in Headhunting Agencies or large scale F&B/Logistics/Event Recruitment
- Proactive, resourceful, and results-orientated
- Can do attitude & able to work well independently
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Tech startup interest a positive
- Proficient in English and effective communication & interpersonal skills
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience