Business Development Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Sales
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a key strategic role reporting directly to the Country Manager/CEO, that will play a continued role in the growth of Helpster’s business in Thailand. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing Helpster’s client base across large enterprise clients with large hiring requirements, as well as identifying and driving partnerships opportunities that will accelerate Helpster’s growth. This is an important role that will suit an experienced Business Development professional who is looking for something new and exciting to get involved in, with great career growth prospects.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets as set by the Country Manager / CEO
- Identify, approach and close deals with large enterprise brands with large scale hiring needs
- Present Helpster’s staffing solutions and structure deals that provide for the client’s needs
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with other businesses that will help drive scale across enterprise and SME clients
- Work with the CEO to develop new product ideas that will help accelerate growth in the market
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup environment
- Proven track record doing ‘Solution sales’ preferably with HR tech solutions
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Ability to think for yourself, work independently, and work hard
- Ability to find creative ways around problems, and a drive to get things done
- A desire to make a difference, and to be part of something great
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience