Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Marketing
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Helpster has a tremendous opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join its rapidly expanding business. This is a challenging role responsible for driving the collection and use of business Intelligence data to the different departments. The perfect candidate will work closely with the CEO in analysing and acting on data, and implementing systems and processes to improve the effectiveness of the use of data within the company.
- Providing business intelligence and recommendations to top management.
- Developing and implementing plans for improving business intelligence.
- Managing the reporting and marketing analytics platform(s) to ensure web analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements.
- Working with the tech team to ensure that databases feeding the reporting platforms optimized
- Analyze business requirements, reporting, strategic, KPI’s, measures.
- Working with the Country Manager / CEO to develop and refine reporting requirements.
- Work on ad-hoc analysis and prepare presentations for potential and current investors, with the use of tools such as Powerpoint
- A degree level qualification and/or equivalent experience in web analytics and business reporting
- Prior experience as Data/business analyst preferred as the position will require heavy data analysis
- A systematical and logical approach to analysis, and the ability to thrive in a sea of data.
- Ability to analyse, form judgements based on data and circumstances, and persuasively communicate this to senior staff
- Experience with data analysis tools including Google Analytics, Kiss metrics, SQL queries, Excel
- Good English conversational ability.
- Able to work closely with a team as well as independently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and desire to do whatever it takes to get the job done
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience