Data Analysts are responsible for gathering, analyzing and reporting metrics to support data-driven decision making at Helpster. You will use your knowledge of the business, insights from teammates, qualitative and quantitive data from our platform to drive improvements. You’re capable of acting independently, comfortable with ambiguity, happy to roll-up their sleeves and endlessly curious.
This position is full-time, you’ll be part of the Product team and located in our Singapore office in Orchard.
- Define and communicate key metrics to evaluate the health of our business, product and programs
- Define and implement data analytics processes at Helpster
- Run SQL queries to provide recurring reports and updates
- Conduct exploratory data analysis (deep dives) to identify product gaps, test hypotheses and size opportunities to inform the product roadmap
- Discover new marketplace levers to help improve key metrics
- Make recommendations to stakeholders (product, operations, etc.) based on data and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics), or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in consulting or a technology-related analytical role
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, operations, product management, and/or sales
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution
- Must be able to write SQL queries
- Familiar with Python and/or other programming languages is a plus
- Experience developing products, technologies and platforms with user traction is a plus
You will be part of the Product team that’s responsible for all products, both internal and external, at Helpster. We’re a cross-functional team (engineers, designers, nerds, etc.) that operates by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data, forming and rapidly testing a hypothesis until we get our desired result.
Helpster connects casual workers to opportunities near them, giving them access to a consistent, trustworthy and flexible source of income. For businesses, Helpster solves gives them instant access to a curated network of qualified workers that have the right skills and live nearby.
Helpster was founded in 2015, has raised USD $5.4M and has offices in Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta.