Head of HR
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Human Resource
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- HR person: Payroll, social security, contracts, performance reviews etc.
- Recruitment & Selection : Writing JDs, posting ads, reviewing candidates, initial interviews / screening, coordinating interviews with hiring manager, and me
- Admin: Office operations. Supplies, buying new computers for staff, dealing with vendors.
- Bachelor degree in any related fields such as Political, Business Administration or Art
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Enthusiastic to work in a young entrepreneurial and international team.
- Able to work as a team and independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Have a service mind.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- New grad is welcomed to apply.
- Computer literacy.
COMPENSATION: 25-35k THB per month