iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Technology
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Contribute to the development of project goals, schedules, and resource planning.
• Minimum 1 year experience in iOS development
• Minimum 3 years experience in software development
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of web/mobile frameworks or SDKs
• Strong background in software design, implementation and debugging
• Strong database experience
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience