Key Accounts Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Sales
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with Helpster’s top clients in Thailand, with the key goal of growing their platform usage and activity. You will need to provide exceptional levels of support across the board, to ensure our key customers have a “Wow” experience. As being the face of the business to our most valuable customers, you will need to have a positive, outgoing attitude, and have an obsession for solving your customer’s problems.
- Own the overall relationship with Helpster’s key accounts in market, and ensure they receive an exceptional level of service
- Achieve set revenue targets from your set of accounts, as set by the Country Manager
- Understand your customers staffing and overall business needs in detail, and work to find new ways to support them with their staffing requirements
- Work with the Customer Operations Team to ensure 100% delivery on your clients requirements
- Constantly gather feedback from your clients on the Helpster platform, and work with the Country Manager to develop new solutions to their problems
- Proven track record in a sales and/or account management role
- Ability to think for yourself, work independently, and work hard
- Ability to find creative ways around problems, and a drive to get things done
- A “service mind”, with a desire to deliver exceptional service to your customers
- A desire to really make a difference, and to be part of something great
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience