Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Marketing
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a key strategic role reporting directly to the Country Manager/CEO, that will play a continued role in the growth of Helpster’s business in Thailand. As the Marketing Manager, you will own the company’s marketing plan for the country and will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention across both Job Seekers and Employers.
- Design and implement smart marketing strategies to achieve Helpster’s growth and retention targets
- Develop, execute and deliver the company’s marketing plan across all available channels including SEM, SEO, Social, Video, PR and Events
- Optimizing (and reducing) the cost of acquisition
- Deploying a CRM program to increase customer retention and usage rates
- Use data to analyze marketing performance and optimize to reduce CPA across both Job Seekers and employers
- Create and execute on a content marketing strategy that clearly communicates Helpster’s value proposition to all stakeholders
- Build and own the Helpster brand
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup environment
- Proven track record of running performance marketing programs and achieving acquisition targets
- Experience with SEM, SEO, Social Media, PR, Events and CRM
- Data driven thinker, with experience with tools such as Appsflyer, Amplitude, and Google Analytics
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Ability to think for yourself, work independently, and work hard
- Ability to find creative ways around problems, and a drive to get things done
- A desire to make a difference, and to be part of something great
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience