Python Software Engineer
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Technology
Working time: Monday – Friday
Helpster is revolutionizing the labour market in Southeast Asia, by changing the way blue collar workers find new employment opportunities. Focusing on the “Blue Collar” segment of the workforce, our technology instantly connects job seekers to businesses in their area looking for staff that match their skills and experience. We give businesses the tools to instantly get the workers they need when they need it, allowing them to better manage their manpower requirements. We provide both “On Demand” staffing for urgent short term needs, and permanent hiring options. As Southeast Asia’s first “On-Demand” staffing platform, Helpster is changing the way people find work, and businesses find workers.
We are a fast paced company driven by a team of young, ambitious, tech savvy, entrepreneurs, who have a vision to change the way people connect with job opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Partner Community Manager looks after our community of workers (Partners) and ensures that they remain happy and motivated to be a part of the Helpster platform. The health of our partner community is critical to the success of our business, therefore this is an important role that is central to our growth and success in the Thailand market.
The role involves creating and executing on outreach programs that provide opportunities for two-way communication between Helpster and our Partners, organizing events for training & education and creating partnerships that provide value and benefits back to the partner community. In short, the Community Manager is the representative of our community of workers.
We are looking for smart, enthusiastic python developers to build mobile and web applications. As part of the development team, you will be working on products that are new and exciting, using the latest web and mobile technologies. If you’re an experienced engineer who wants to work on a team of similarly talented, driven individuals, then we’d love to hear from you.
• Develop python applications
• Write great, clean and efficient code
• Define, design and develop new software features
• Help develop a global platform for deploying and operating backend services with low latency and high availability
• Troubleshoot and resolve software defects
• Contribute to the development of project goals, schedules, and resource planning.
• Contribute to all phases of software development, from requirements gathering through implementation and sustaining
• Minimum 5years experience in software development
• Knowledge of web/mobile frameworks or SDKs
• Strong background in software design, implementation and debugging
• Strong database experience
• Good communication skills, verbal, written
• Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
COMPENSATION: Full time salary based on experience